[vdr] Re: silent hdd

maxtor isn't realy silent. Try WD, they are relayable, very silent and
you get a longer warenty. If you run your mashine like me 24x7 than you
should take a hd with much warenty.

have a look on www.tomshardware.de there are some nice test about hds.
And the wd 800BB with 7200 u/min is one of the best.

wd hds have only one disadvantage, their expensive.

greetings,
marco