[vdr] Re: epg2timers 0.9.5.

On Sunday 17 November 2002 23:11, you wrote:
> Steffen Barszus wrote:

> >>No, it's my fault. :-(
> >
> > Are there any steps forward on using the epg-service of tv-movie ? 9,99
> > EUR per anno wouldn't be to much for that service. Or have I got it
> > wrong, that such a thing is under development ?
>
> As long as it is feasible to fix epg2timers so it will continue to work
> with the free http://tvtv.de service, I will continue to use
> http://tvtv.de. I have not taken a look at the epg-service of tv-movie.
> Is it any better than http://tvtv.de?

ATM the free version of tvtv.de is a lot better then tvmovie.de , I was just
impressed by the dream of:

- use of the service and hopefully no need to fix of their data
- download the whole data for a week or so with full descriptions for all
channels (have all that offline)
- maybe an alternative for the win-version of their tools (cd-cover-production
on recording/converting )

Maybe Im wrong with that Idea , the idea just came over me, since I'm reading
on their site right now.

http://www.tvmovie.de/clickfinder/entwicklung.html
http://www.tvmovie.de/clickfinder/clickfinder.html
http://www.tvmovie.de/clickfinder/videoprinter.html

Maybe it would have nothing in common with your tool. I just had that question
in mind. I apologize if I broke the thread.

Greets

Steffen