[vdr] Re: epg2timers 0.9.5.

> epg2timers 0.9.5 picks the channel name out of the
> wrong HTML line.
> When you program just one recording per day, this
> works by accident.
>
> I looked at it a little closer: Unfortunately, the
> HTML text no longer contains the channel NAME near
> the rest of the recording data. All they supply now
> is the channel logo, which unfortunately uses a
> different naming scheme.
>
> I'm afraid I'll have to program one recording for
> every single channel in order to reverse-engineer
> their channel logo naming scheme and set up a
> complete new name table. :-(

I'm looking forward about that, but please don't hurry
I have saved so much time the last month with the help
of epg2timers, I can live with programming it by hand some days..
they more I like my epg2timers after that ;-)

Only one thing is little strange for me: AFAIK they running that service
also for programming standalone HD-Recorders (Fast-TV and others).
How can they change the output format so easily ??

Uwe Weissbach