[vdr] Re: mpeg2 to mpeg2 transcoder ?

There ist too a script called mencvcd in the mplayer-package which could I
guess easily be changed to do the wanted (using mjpegtools) , the
windowsencoder are far better for that, and so avisynth&tmpec could also be
yout friend (maybe could be used from inside dvd2svcd? take a look at
doom9.org there is a new beta, providing profiles, maybe you could get help
there too, at least it is decission between win and linux and far OT here I
guess ;) )

Greets

Steffen