[vdr] Newbie: good cards for VDR

Hi,

I'm new to this list, so I apologize if this is a stupid thing to ask
and/or is answered in a FAQ or similar.

I'm interested in converting my old home made PVR box to a digital one and
run VDR on it. I'm wondering a bit about what cards would work ok with VDR
and Linux. The ones I've looked a bit at are:

	* Hauppauge WinTV DVB c
	* Hauppauge WinTV Nexus C

I *think* those two are basiclaly the same card, the latter being a newer
version, but I'm not sure. The latter was found on
http://www.technikdirekt.de/ and Hauppauge doesn't list it at all among
their cards.

Anyway, has anyone any experience with either of those cards, or can
recommend something that is clearly better (and not more expensive)? The
info on the VDR homepage just mentions the S cards, but we have cable so
I'd rather use a C card. Oh, I live in Finland, if that matters.

Any ideas? And apologies again if this doesn't belong here.

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
  Om began to feel the acute depression that steals over every realist
       in the presence of an optimist.