[vdr] Re: Real long tested xawtv 3.76 with VDR support

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 10:58:36PM +0100, Gregoire Favre wrote:

> > With recent versions you can do that via config file, [eventmap]
> > section, kbd-key-<whatever> = vdr ...
>
> Oups: I miss the ennonce of new xawtv on freshmeat???
>
> Thank you very much, I'll test it ;-)

Well, I just compiled and installed it, but I didn't manage using it :-(

And I didn't found an explanation in the doc on how to use this
function...

Could you be kind enough to give one or two examples?

[eventmap]
kbd-key-Return = vdr "Ok"

Don't work, neither without the "", the connection is done, but nothing
goes to VDR more than the connection???

I have also tried the xawtv-remote vdr "euh..."

The same version with the "keys" in the /etc/X11/app-defaults/Xawtv
works perfectly...

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire