[vdr] Re: VDR developer version 1.1.19

> On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 10:51:51AM +0100, Olivier JACQUES wrote:
>
> [...]
> > I was not able to switch to latest DVB-20021209 drivers as it
introduces
> > for me a "shift" in the frequency for my DVB-C (which I didn't took
the
> > time to find). And many channels do not tune anymore. So I am still
> using
> > DVB-20021031.
>
> Same for me (using a original Siemens 1.3 DVB-C card) :-(
>
> After some investigation in the CVS i figured out that this patch:

---8<-----if--you--cut--here--you--will--probably--destroy--your--monito
r-

[Monitor destroyed]

---8<-----if--you--cut--here--you--will--probably--destroy--your--monito
r-
> --
>
> fixes my (our?) problems.
>
> I'm now using the HEAD branch as of now (11Dec2002 21:00) without any
> problems.
>
> Holger, could you please review your FE_CAN_CLEAN_SETUP enhancements
> from 2002-11-18 23:38 (maybe only related to 1.3 cards) ? Thanks!
>
> [...]
>
> Ciao,
> Andreas

Are there also tuning problems with DVBs/Nexus cards? Since upgrading to
VDR-1.1.19 and the recommended CVS drivers I am no more able to receive
e.g. DW-TV. As there was bad wheather within the last days, I first
believed that this might have to do with a not 100% correctly adjusted
satellite dish.
To add another strange phenomenon: I never was possible to receive DW-TV
on Windows (WatchTVPro, MultiDec etc.), only with Linux...

Jörg