[vdr] @Klaus Schmidinger: Suggestion for -O options in plugin-makefiles

Hi Klaus,

in the Makefiles the "-O"-options are set to "-O2" in the CFLAGS.

This is not necessary as linux uses "-O2" by default. But it is quite
annoying if you have to change it to "-O3" in any program you use.

As this is set in every plugin I've seen, I assume the Makefile-Perl-script
creates it. So it would be nice to remove the "-O"-flag from the Makefiles
(in case anyone needs a special setting he can edit Make.conf.

Another point is that some plugin-developers produce non-ISO-compliant code
(e.g. using GCC 3.0.x) causing problems with GCC 3.2. So I'd suggest to put
a "--pedantic-errors" into the Makefile-CFLAGS. This way they'll realize
what they're doing.

Rene