[vdr] Re: DVB-C driver loaded, but black screen

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Jan Ekholm wrote:
> Ugh, does this mean that a DVB-C card is no good choice at the moment due
> to lacking driver support? Off I go to cancel my order (good that
> Technikdirekt.de is so ungodly slow at dispatching orders)...

  I would not say so.  I am using (and more importanlty my wife is using)
a DVB-C system in our daily recordings, and many more in this list are.
Everything works fine, but you may have to patch the driver first.

--
Foreca Ltd                                           Jaakko.Hyvatti@foreca.com
Pursimiehenkatu 29-31 B, FIN-00150 Helsinki, Finland     http://www.foreca.com