[vdr] teletext problem

Hi,

since I updated to vdr 1.1.19 and the 2002-12-08 drivers, I'm not able
to read teletext anymore. Linux is Suse 8.1. But in detail:

First, I used the old versions (working with vdr 1.0.4) of ffmpeg,
libvideocoding 1.0.0 and libvideogfx 1.0.1. All compiled ok with some
warnings I don't remeber. Teletext plugin 0.7.6 was principally
working, but you couldn't read anything except the page number in the
upper left corner. The rest was like behind a thick fog.

Then, I upgraded to libvideocoding 1.0.2 and libvideogfx 1.0.3, but
nothing changed (compiling ok but fog).

Next, I took the latest ffmpeg from cvs snapshot 2002-12-15. The
ffmpeg itself compiles and installs ok, but when compiling the
teletext plugin I get error about a wrong struct AVCodecContext
(s.th. like member context.quality not defined/declared, I do not
remeber exactly). Seems that the new version of ffmpeg is no longer
compatible with teletext 0.7.6. Is that true? Or what did I miss?
It would be very nice to have teletext again.

BTW: What is the status quo concerning "routing" the original teletext
signals through the driver so that I can use the teletext facilities
of my TV?

Greetings, Ingo

--
* Ingo Janetzki                              Phone: +49-6221-1486-12 *