[vdr] Re: Image quality on sat reception.

Luis Martinez Martinez wrote:
> I undestand what you say but when I use a comercial satellite tunner ( my sat
> provider tunner ) I find that the image is of much better quality (much more
> on the DVD side than on my tecnotrend side).
> 	Can it be a problem with the driver?
> 	Can it be a problem with my card?

Have you tried to play a video or a dvd via the DVB card? What does the
picture look like? Better quality or equally bad? If it's as bad as the
tuner picture than you have either a defective card or the video-in of
your TV set doesn't work well with the video-out of the card. If you have
a version 1.3 or 1.6 card you might want to build a SCART cable that can
be connected to jumper J2 on the card so that you can use RGB instead of
composite video.

Cheers,
Juri