[vdr] Re: OT: Breaking the Threads

> I have gived up on these topic. Seems a lot people don't even know that
> trhreading is possible.
....which is most probably right.
I discovered threading in emails the moment I switched to Sylpheed!

Maybe there should be some kind of information about all this, in a form of well-meant tips and not "do and don't" on pages that also feature instructions to subscribe to this mailing list.

A suggestion:
on some Mailinglists and Newsgroups there is a weekly published FAQ that is sent to everyone on the list.
Should we establish something like that, too?

So in any case, if I destroyed threads some months ago by using a non-thread compatible client I hereby apologize ;-)

Thomas