[vdr] Re: How to get IR at J2 working?

El Mié 18 Dic 2002 15:29, escribió:

> You cannot use Lirc with VDR-1.1.x anymore. Use the remote-plugin from
> Oliver Endriss.
>
> For creating a keymap, do the following:
> > How can I produce keymapfiles for the used RC ?
>
> 1.) Copy input_fake.h from AV7110_loadkeys-directory to YourKeymap.rc5
> 2.) Remove all except the #define KEY_XXXX-lines
> 3.) Remove #define from every line --> only lines like
>
> KEY_SELECT       0x161
> KEY_GOTO         0x162
> KEY_CLEAR        0x163
> KEY_POWER2       0x164
> KEY_OPTION       0x165
>
> (KEY_XXXX is the key-descriptor transmitted to /dev/input/eventX)
>
> 4.) Exchange the HEX-codes with the HEX-codes of your remote-control shown
> by av7110_ir debug.
> 5.) Delete all lines you don't need.
> 6.) Save your new keymap ;o)
>
> and load that keymap whenever loading the DVB-driver.
>
> Rene
The remote plugin has a learning procedure that starts when I run vdr. This
procedure does not work for me.
	Is this normal? (If I follow your procedure is it likely to work?) (I will
try as soon I get home)
	Do I have to enable anything special in the kernel for this plugin to run?
	Can I safely remove lirc?

Thanks,

Luis