[vdr] Re: EPG data for Nova-t and UK users?

> In message <3DFF9A2E.747155A8@cadsoft.de>
>
>           Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:
> > Take a look at the getskyepg.pl script that comes with the 'sky' plugin
> > (part of the 1.1.x. VDR distribution). It contacts a site that provides
> > the tv guide for the Sky channels, extracts the data from the HTML pages
> > and sends it properly formatted to a running VDR. The resulting EPG data
> > looks just like any other EPG data that comes with the DVB data stream.
> > Shouldn't be too hard to adapt this script to any other source of
> > programme information...
>
> Mmmnnn... interesting!  I'll certainly take a look at that.  Thankyou.

Yes this would be interesting too for others. It would make the EPG of f.i.
Vox here in germany much better. Further you may want to have a look on the
tvtv.de plugin. it gets its data as XML, but it needs you to register at tvtv
and you have to lie a littlebit (that you have a MJpeg box or one of their
products). Information can be found on bashy's site maybe too at vdrnews.

Greets

Steffen

--
counter.li.org : #296567.