[vdr] Re: AW: Re: OT: size of svcd?

Ok ACK CCE is of course a _lot _ faster and the quality is great. but anything
with the quality of tmpeg, and faster than 8 fps on my 1,1 Ghz Duron with
predictable results would be neat ;) (CCE: 30 fps, accurate size to 1-2 MB
per CD and better picture quality then tmpeg on the same material I get 5-8
fps under linux) But enough since its OT
--
counter.li.org : #296567.