[vdr] Re: Child protection / access control module

Hi All,

use two channels.conf
write 2 lil scripts that are accessed through the command menu for the first
one and by the shutdonw vdr script for the other
in the VDR shutdown script put the script that set the
non-porn/violent/zoophil channel.conf as default

whenever u start VDR it will automatically be on the safe channel.conf
if u whishes to see some disturbing stuff u then go to command menu select
ur vicious channel.conf restart VDR for ur own pleasure ;-) knowing that
whenever u shutdown the machine the default channel.conf will be the safe
one ;-)

@ Klaus , It seems to me that the file channels.conf is locked when VDR is
running because the prog accesses to it, do you have any idea about how
unlocking the stuff to changes the channel.conf without having to restart
the programm ?

Cheers everybady
still fighting with my remote control ....   :-(

MedMed