[vdr] Testers Wanted

Hi All,

As some of you know, I've modded (added functions) a
bit in the VDR source code.

I would like to ask some of you (anyone) to test the
mods (presently based on the VDR version 1.1.17 as
I  haven't found the time to update them to the version
1.1.20 ;o)) and tell me if & what you like.

Anyone who is interested, please mail me (on or off
list) If a lot of people would like to test it, I would
upload a complete VDR version with all mods to my
website.

Klaus will also receive a version, so he can test and
see what he likes. I will then "feed him" with diff
patches (then based on the 1.1.20 version) for each
mod he likes, so that he can implement the stuff one
by one (as he finds the time ;o)).

Greetz,
Reinhard

---