[vdr] Re: How to connect the SPDIF of the DVB-s rev 1.3 to a standard SPDIF?

Hello again ;-)

Thank you very much for all informations !!!

Great, so I will be able to use the SPDIF of my DVB-s with either
coaxial or optical...

I don't care of the volume/mute function of VDR, so the optical solution
would just be the best one... and I don't need anything else than the
audio.

I am not aware of saving 10 Euro or so, but unfortunately, I didn't
found out what a TOTX could cost and what special hardware I need to
make the whole things together?

Is there somewhere I could found a beginner guide to make such "super
connector" for my 5.1 system (I have tested it with the standalone DVD
player: just wounderfull to have such sound for about 200 Euro...) ?

Thank you very much,

	Grégoire