[vdr] Re: "Can't start transfer mode" ?

Klaus Schmidinger <Klaus.Schmidinger@cadsoft.de> wrote:

> The ORF channels are not FTA.

That puzzles me a bit. We've got the ORF channels on cable here. Does that
mean the cable provider actually pays to receive ORF1,2 with his SAT dish,
and charges its customers?

In any case, what kind of CA would be involved here? ORF1 sometimes carries
ad-free versions of films on RTL or others at the same time. (Yes I know,
_we_ can edit videos ... )

--
You may be sure that when a man begins to call himself a "realist," he
is preparing to do something he is secretly ashamed of doing.