[vdr] Re: PANIC !!! Cant see fta/ca after using ci

Hi Reinhard,

> Mine seems to run a little better in the upper slot.

Tried on both, no luck.

> Seca2 1:11797:h:S19.2E:27500:511:512,513;515:0:801:10:0:0:0
>
> Unter CICAM you would choose 801 "Orbit Network". Now you
> should at least be able to switch to this channel and the CAM
> should start working. If you can switch to the channel, but see
> nothing, try pulling the CAM (under power, you won't damage
> it that way) and re-inserting it (same or different slot)
I was quite stupid, did not know that. I have tried it (on the original
ca.conf my provider is set to 1501), I have set my provider's channels to
1501 and set cicam config to it. Now I can scroll scrambled channels but I
allways get a black screen on them. I have tried removing and replacing the
cam on same and other slot but this did not work for me.
I feel desperado now.
Will it be a good try new driver with old firmware??

> Good Luck!

Run out of.

Luis