[vdr] Re: DVD plugin - anyone got it working?

In message <3E0B38C7.7070007@efore.fi>
          Lauri Tischler <lauri.tischler@efore.fi> wrote:

> Richard Walker wrote:
>
> > Does anyone have the DVD plugin working?
>
> I've tryed with several vdr versions and various libs from here and there,
> no luck.  I dont believe it works at all.  :( The good old VDRAIO does
> work, tho...

Hmm... 'AIO'?  Is this the 'all in one'?  Does it include DVD features?

Am I right in thinking that a version of AIO for VDR 1.1.20 is on the way?

--
Richard.

"Hey Jude, don't make it bad. Take a sad song and make it better."