[vdr] Re: Premote Plugin

El Vie 27 Dic 2002 00:24, escribió:

> Has this combo ever worked at all (windows)?
>
> If not: You cannot use any remote control.
> Transmitter and receiver have to use the same protocol.

The CI is new and should work. Do you mean that I cannot use any remote?
Is there a brand that makes remotes that are  supossed to work with the CI
with PCB version 1.4?

It is quite dificult for me to try on a windows box, as I have to borrow a
computer for that. If I try it, will it work with any remote?

Thanks,

Luis

Luis   Javier Martínez Martínez   Instituto Tecnológico de Informática
Linux User         #294788           System Administrator
			      Universidad  Politécnica de Valencia
Email: luimarma@iti.upv.es        Camino de Vera s/n    46071 Valencia