[vdr] Re: EPG data for Nova-t and UK users?

In article <333984ab4b.richard@proton.acorn>,
   Richard Walker <runnyhunny@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> In message <4bab6e2648fruit@ukgateway.net>
>           fruit <fruit@ukgateway.net> wrote:

[Snip]

> > > I'd appreciate a copy of your epg2timers file if you don't mind.
> >
> > On its way.

> Received - thanks.

> There seems to be some duplicated code between the tvtv plugin and the
> epg2timers script.  Is this right?  It seems as if the tvtv plugin is
> incomplete.

Not sure what the tvtv plugin is. Maybe I missed it completely, or
possibly 'cos I've not come to life yet having spent the last five days in
hospital :\

> Out of interest, does anyone know of any alternatives to vdradmin?  I
> can't get it to work properly here, so I wondered what other people are
> using.  I just want to be able to set up recordings without being at the
> TV.

But vdradmin works across a network doesn't it? Have you setup
/video/svdrphosts.conf and your firewall?

Andy

--
A. Top posters.