[vdr] Re: MPlayer v0.90 rc1 and rc2 not working wiht DVB

On Saturday 28 December 2002 10:29, you wrote:

> where didi you get dvb-2002-12-23? as i have 12-* dont know :P
> but when i make and make install no error but when chek tv signal nothing
> on out
> but for 11-03** or something when make and make install have n-tv on tv
> out...
> what ccould this be wrong, and your patch for rc2 work fine..(with my old
> pathc for vo_mpegpes.c ao_mpegpes.c..)

This is normal behavior for the driver. A channel will only be tuned and the
frontend opened if there is a programm that do this. This helps getting the
heat and power consumption lower. As soon as you stop vdr the screen will get
black again. So everything seems to be ok for you

--
counter.li.org : #296567.