[vdr] Re: Language not visible

Steffen Koch wrote:

> Lauri Tischler wrote:
> >>I'll deal with such things after 1.2.0...
> > Just being curious, what's still on the todo list ??
> > Even more curious, what's on the wishlist :)
> @Klaus: Is it possible to put up a todo and/or wish-list on your
> homepage?? please....

Having such lists would only result in people complaining if anything
wasn't done in a certain version ;-)

The main thing I want to finish before version 1.2.0 is the CAM stuff.
Besides that I probably need to adopt a few patches to allow the AC3
plugins to work properly. But that's pretty much it. All that remains
will be work to improve overall stability.

Klaus