[vdr] Re: Stromverbrauch

Rene Bartsch wrote:

>Ok, you have on working machine and on broken machine
>
>-> exchange parts.
>
>At first exchange the DVB-cards on the machines to check if they work
>properly If yes try PSU, disconnect drives, ...

I already did that: I exchanged the DVB cards (both Rev. 1.3, identical)
and found out that his one works fine in my machine and my one shows the
same erratic behaviour in his machine...

But what is also interesting to mention: Once it happened to me that on
his PC, while I was in Windows, the primary(!) hard disk suddenly stood
still and the PC "froze" (no energy save modus or similar was active).
Isn't this also a hint to a power issue?

Matthias

>This way you'll find the cause.
>
>And try on your working satelite-equipment!

did that

>Rene

Matthias