Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:12:39 +0100 (CET)
From: MAILER-DAEMON@suse.de (Mail Delivery System)
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: greg@ulima.unil.ch

This is the Postfix on SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) program at host wotan.suse.de.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix on SuSE Linux 7.2 (i386) program

<werner@wotan.suse.de>: permission denied

Reporting-MTA: dns; wotan.suse.de
Arrival-Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:12:36 +0100 (CET)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; werner@wotan.suse.de
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; permission denied