[vdr] Fast boot -- experience with LinuxBios?

Hello List,

for some time now, I think of booting my "small" VDR machine via LinuxBios (www.linuxbios.org). Until now I had no spare time for such large (?) experiments. Hopefully, there will be a chance to start playing around with these things within the next weeks.

When deja'ing/googl'ing arount, I came across a message by Alessio who asked for well supported boards and experiences with on the linuxbios list. The answers are very few, therefore I would like to ask here again: Does anyone already have any experience with linuxbios and VDR? If yes, I would be glad for any comments, reports, warnings,...

Regards,

Dirk