[vdr] Input-cDevice inconsistencies (?)

Hello list, hello Klaus,

a) I've discovered, when using a derived Input-cDevice (which basically
behaves like a DVB card, it can view multiple channels from the same
transponder) as the only one, that there might be a little inconsistency
concerning channel switching.

When I switch from let's say Sat.1 to RTL, using the down-arrow-key,
ProvidesChannel() is called, reporting that the channel is unavailable,
because the data is still being transferred. If there is any channel on the
same transponder, it skips all the others and calls CloseDvr() then.

When I do the same, using the number keys for selecting RTL, first CloseDvr()
is called, and after that, ProvidesChannel() tells that this channel is
available for viewing. After that the Channel is set and displayed.

Am I doing something wrong or is this an inconsistency?

b) When SetPid is called on my Input-cDevice, I get impossible values for int
Type, for example ptDolby for PIDs that should be ptVideo, and Values
completely outside the enum for PIDs that should be ptAudio.

Greetings,
Sascha Volkenandt