[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: vdr-osdteletext-0.2

Reinhard Walter Buchner wrote:

> Hi,
>
> WOW, February is *the* month of plugins I guess ;o))
>
> > > - now copies README to ../../man, as Reinhard Walter Buchner suggested
>
> > Bad idea, assumes that ../../man exists.
>
> "I" think we (well Klaus ;o)) should integrate this directory.
> Most of us are building plugins proprietarily made for VDR,
> so the manuals (actually readmes) should be around the
> VDR directory.
>
> @Klaus: what do you say?

I want to add another key that is called "Info", which can bring up
all kinds of informational data, and that key when pressed while in
the Setup/Plugins menu might bring the description of the current plugin.
For this cPlugin will get an additional function named Info().

I just don't know if I'll find the time to do this for 1.2.0, because
the unexpected problems I'm still having with some CAMs (connections
suddenly breaking down) are real time eaters...

Klaus