[vdr] ˙SO-8859-1?Q?OT:_Large_File´s_(>2GB)?

Hello and sorry for OT !

I like to use VDR2DVD script and now i´m able (after installing several toold)
to make VIDEO-DVD´s - GREAT THING

But i have a Problem:

It seem that no one of my Linux-Machines does support Files >2GB.

Here is use SUSE 7.3 (Kernel 2.4.10) and NFS. (All Disks contain Ext2 or Ext3 -
on the Workstation i use also LVM with Ext3 to get one big Moutpoint)

Both VDR´s are diskless - so all Devices are imported from the File-Servers.

I also have a Linux-Workstation wich also have SUSE 7.3 and also there
i´m not able to use VDR2DVD.pl because after 2 GB filesize i get a Error-Message.

Does anyone have a Idea what i can do ?

I don´t want to build a other Kernel or Delete everything for a other filesystem.

Best Regards

Axel