[vdr] Re: dxr3/vdr problem

> From: Simeon Walker [mailto:simeon@sbs.bangor.ac.uk]

> Can't you make it lock up by pressing the blue 'Switch' button in the

> channel list or schedule? Or is that just me?

The lock-up just happened to me for the first time. I think I haven't been
using that feature very much. I had the schedule 'now' menu on when I
pressed the 'blue' button.

I then re-tried the blue button for many times. At first it looked like as
if the locking happened on one frequency only (and not on others), but then
some channel change worked ok and got a lock-up on other frequency too.
Looks like a random thing and it happened perhaps on 20% of channel changes.
It has never happened on 'normal' channel change.

I should have the most current versions of everything: vdr, dxr3, em8300,
DVB ...

                                                            Teemu