[vdr] Re: Software for live streaming? (streaming newbie)

Hi!

What i really would like to see, is the possibility to create a "fake"
/dev/video, or /dev/dvb/video0, device on another machine via the
network, then it would be possible to use mpg4ip(mp4live)
to do the processing  on another machine.
is something like this possible?

Due to my complete lack of programming skills, and my sparse knowlage
about linux devices, I'm not able to make such a program my self. :)

but it would be nice to see this..

Marius Berntsberg