[vdr] Re: MP3 Plugin

On 02 Mar 2003 "Reinhard Walter Buchner" <rw.buchner@freenet.de> wrote:

Hi,

> in
> void cMPlayerControl::ShowProgress(void)
> {
>   int Current, Total;
>   if(GetIndex(Current,Total) && Total>0) {
>
> GetIndex of Current & Total always returns -1 for me,
> so I never see an OSD ;o)) It doesn't make a difference
> if I try to replay VDR (which have an index file), AVI
> or MPG files. Could you provide a fix for this one?

Well, I think it's working as supposed. The information for
current & total are gathered from mplayer output. But as plain
mplayer doesn't provides a clean output, I created the slavemode
patch for mplayer. So either you failed to install the patch or
for some reason the mplayer output isn't in the right format.

You could test this by starting mplayer from console with -slave
option. You should see lines like:

SLAVE: time=... position=...

> In
> eOSState cMPlayerControl::ProcessKey(eKeys Key)
[...]
> I added kGreen & kYellow to act like it does in VDR replay
> (i.e skip 60 forwards or backwards) since your reserved
> functions aren't implemented yet ;o))

Yes, may be. I thought about some kind of playlist control (skip
between files) as "future" use, but as I don't got time and/or
motivation to work at this ...

> In the above at:
>
>       case kRight|k_Release:
>       case kRight:   player->SkipSeconds(10); break;
>
> Is this a bug ;o) or a feature? The above ALWAYS skips 20
> seconds (unless I never release the key) total instead of 10
> (as you claim in the manual ;o)). Same goes for kLeft.

k_Repeat would be the right think here.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan