[vdr] strange problem with controlling VDR

I have a very strange behavior of VDR,
I saw a description of this problem first in a mail from
Adrian Carpenter from 11/03/03 but not anywhere else
and also no solution...
The behavior is the following:

After some minutes or hours after starting VDR,
the control over LIRC is quite slowly (if I press a button
it takes 10 or 20 seconds until the it's done) maybe setting
markers or step through a movie, but:
if I press MENU it needs also a quite long time to go inside it,
but the menu itself runs in real-time, all sequences comes in time until
I leave the menu. After that I have that slow motion control again.
Next fact: This behavior affects also the SVDR-Port because
if it occours, vdradmin and epg2timers throws timeout errors.
If I restart VDR the effect disappears for short or long time...
There are no unusual busy cpu or other performance eating processes
during the problem, no supicious entries in the logfile and nothing else,
the behavior of all other programms seems normally during the problem...
I run 1.1.23 on 2.4.19-SUSE and I have this problem since 1.1.21 (the great CAM
changes) but I don't know if it has anything do do with it...

Anyone out there with the same problem or (better) with a reason or solution for

greetings,

Uwe Weissbach

--

    _    _
   (o)--(o)

 Uwe Weissbach, Leipzig

mail:   uwe.weissbach@web.de
pgp:    send mail with "pgp-request" in subject