[vdr] Remote not funtioning

Hi,

I have WINTV Nexus-S card from Hauppauge.I have installed vdr and it is
working well.I am also able to record the video.

But the vdr doesnot work with remote it works only with PC keyboard.I can
see through "tail -f /var/log/messages" that all the keys pressed on remote
are getting recognised it.But no action taken.I am using dvb driver version
"siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-05-20" and vdr version "vdr-1.0.4".I have tried
compiling vdr with option "make REMOTE=RCU".
I will be thankful somebody responds to my query.

Regards,
Sheetal Pandey

is appreciated.