[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Display looses OSD colours

Hi Bernhard,

>Hi
>I am using the Elchi AIO patch (current) but i don't know the sc-plugin...
>For that issue i will test without that Elchi patch - but i will miss it
>hard :-)
>It would be so nice to have this beuty patch .....

It is *NOT* a problem of the Elchi Patch (or to my knowledge
of any other patch). I have had this phenomenon with a virgin
VDR 1.1.24 and the (then) newest CVS DVB drivers and NO
plugins installed. This is a known problem of, most likely,
the firmware. You can avoid this, if you don't scroll too fast
through the menus. Or in case it screws up, just move the
cursor up and down (to re-display the OSD) in the area, where
the lines are messed up..

I haven't tried the newest VDR and the DVB drivers Klaus was
talking about earlier (not enough time ;o)). Why not try the
newest DVB drivers? Maybe we'll hit paydirt and not only have
the problems of replay, timeshifting & OSD solved, but  maybe
the problems of missing lines in the OSD are solved, too ;o))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.