[vdr] Whats on Now - Details - Blue Button crashes the system

Hello Klaus,
Hello All,

I gave vdr1.1.25 a try this weekend. Same for the new DVB driver.
Everything went OK so far. Well done Klaus et al! TNX a lot!

The only Problem that I encountered is a crash under certain
circumstances.

Perhaps this is for interesst for the developers.

When I look at the details of a single transmision with the blue button
it was possible to switch directly to the given Channel. This does not
longer work with v1.1.25. It crashes the system. With v1.1.20 this
worked in my enviroment before. I tried this with and without all
plugins.

Has anybody else similar problems?

I use the following:
Linux DVB driver release 1.0.0-pre2
ElchiAIO3-1.1.20.diff
VDR-1.1.25
And of course LIRC, but dont ask me which version, Sorry.

TNX and off.
--
Ralf.Klueber@Vodafone.com