[vdr] AW: Re: A/V sync problems with new drivers

Hallo,

> At 20:09 13.3.2003 +0100, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Anyone else seeing this?

I started using these Drivers yesterday and noticed that while doing
timeshift I once had an A/V sync problem after fastforward. After pausing
playback it was gone again.

Another thing. I started recording with a timer and at the time I wanted to
start watching the recording did not show up in the recordings list. After
restarting VDR (during commercials) the recording showed up. At the moment I
am using FAT for recordings (might change as I am about to install a new
disc) could it be that ?
Anyone had that too recently ?

Greetings
Christian