[vdr] Re: cutting again

I'm sure there are some people like me which have a Server with much
diskspace and a small (or even diskless) client in their living room. For
all those people it would be nice to have a cutter programm which uses the
marks.vdr to cut a recording. In VDR there should be a option to start a
script (like rexec script on the server) OR cut the recording localy ...

Stefan

Axel Gruber <axelgruber3@gmx.de>
Sent by: vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org
16.03.2003 15:29