[vdr] wrong "mute" behaviour

I foundvdr a wrong behaviour of vdr 1.1.25 regarding the mute-function:

When I enable the mute-function, and switch to another channel, the mute-function stays enabled. This is correct.
But when I want to disable it by pressing the corresponding button, the sound is enabled only for a very short time (<1s), and disabled again (automatically)! Then I have to press the button again to hear the sound.
That means I have to press the mute-button two times after swichting to another channel (with mute enabled) to deactivate it.

This issue exists at least in vdr 1.1.24 and 1.1.25, with a about one month old driver and linux-1.00pre2.

I hope this will be fixed soon :-)

Greetings, Florian

Best regards.

Florian Bartels