[vdr] Re: AW: Re: AC3 (AC3overDVB / bitstreamout) Sound-dropouts - anyone got it stable ?

Hi Christian,

i have had the drops, too, because I didn't patch the vdr with Werner's
patch.
After patching the vdr, no drops anymore.

Maybe you haven't applied the patch ?

PS.: The terrible noise on analog audio over dvb, when press the pause
key is also gone with Werner's patch.

On Mon, Mar 17, Christian Jacobsen wrote:

> You can test this : if you Delete a recording (it is only renamed in
> *.del) - then switch to Pro7 - after som time there is a small
> sound-dropout - if you then look at syslog you see that VDR has "really"
> deleted the recording and that caused the sound-dropout.
>
> I have a 2 DVB-Card system so maybee the EPG Scan in the background does
> interrupt Sound too. I will have to test that to confirm.
> Maybee if I disable the second card (Nova-s) it works (thats why I asked how
> to do it in another mail)

Gruß

  Dieter

From field.

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --