[vdr] Re: MiniDVD and VDR DVD Plugin

> Your DVD drive refuses to read this CD as DVD.....
I have tried mplayer (using dvb as output) now, and the cd is also played,
but with mplayer the audio is broken. Audio lost after 1 second. As i said
with the sindows DVD soft it plays fine.

> A standalone player will be the only ultimate test.
Yes for sure.

> > mkisofs -dvd-video -o dvd.img dvd
> > cdrecord dev=0,4,0 -dao dvd.img
> you created a ISO9660 filesystem ...
the argument "-dvd-video" on mkisofs should create the dvd-video compliant
udf file system.

> > ./audio_ts
> > ./video_ts
> VIDEO_TS and all filenames have to be UPPER-case.
they are "upper-case" i have forgotten to use "-t udf" when mounting the cd.

Strange ...