[vdr] Re: AW: Re: with 1.25 more crashes then with 1.23 ???

Christian Jacobsen wrote:

> > I'm not sure but I believe that I had this problem a few hours
> > after I did some automatic recordings from sat.1 and pro-7. As I
> > mentioned before, this happens so rarely that I can't tell whether
> > a driver has this bug or not.
> >
> > While my knowledge of the driver is far from complete, I believe
> > that this is a firmware bug, because the driver does virtually
> > nothing when you are just viewing a channel. Maybe this is
> > triggered by a change in some driver routines which issue commands
> > to the firmware. We'll see.
>
> Try timeshift or replaying recording. As far as I remeber I had this
> a couple of times while doing a recording on RTL and viewing it
> timehifted. Whren skipping commercials (red/green) and then using
> FF/FR I had A/V out of sync. Pause and then replay "fixed" that.

This is a temporary issue. It can easily be fixed by pressing
pause/replay or jump backward/forward...

The problems I mentioned happen if I'm just viewing a channel (no
transfer mode, no timeshift, no replay). They can only be fixed by
reloading the driver. Switching to another channel and switching back
does not help.

Oliver