[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: DXR3-plugin vdr-dxr3-0.1.7

> From: Kai Moeller [mailto:moeller.ki@gmx.de]
>
> Well, actually this is wanted. On a ePesFrameError the whole buffer will
> be
> cleared and a resync will be performed.
> I thought this would be the best to prevent dxr3 crashes caused by bad
> video
> data.
> Normally this should not happen very often (to be honest I had some
> trouble to
> test this).
> We can introduce or a setup parameter to switch between both handlings ...
> if
> this is wanted of course.

I can test all the errors you want :) At the moment I will get an error
approximately every 1-2 minutes. Moving the antenna to a bad place will get
as many errors as there is to get...

With my error rate of perhaps 30-60 errors for an hour only few are really
noticeable on 0.1.6 (mostly those that hit the audio stream). On 0.1.7 all
errors are noticeable (because of large PES packet size in Finland DVB-T?)

I might have a use for that mode...

					Teemu