[vdr] Slight audio lag

Hi,

Using 1.1.26 and DVB drivers from 2003-03-11 (along with Jaakko Hyvätti's
small DVB-c patch) I've noticed several improvements compared to 1.1.21
and drivers from 2 months back. I can record and watch stuff (not tested
timeshifting yet) without any problems at all using only one full featured
card. I tested it by mistake and was positively surprised. Excellent!
Stability seems better too, at least I've had no crashes during the week
I've used the new combination.

However, I notice that watching TV now seems to have a slight audio delay.
It's quite small, but once you notice it, it's a bit irritating. I think
it could be slightly under 0.5s, so it's not much but noticeable. The old
driver and VDR did not have this problem. Playing a recording seems to be
flawless.

Is there something I could configure to tweak the audio delay?

Regards,
    Jan Ekholm

--
By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.