[vdr] mplayer plugins 0.8.0

Hi,

If i start vdr at boot time with inittab (vdr::boot:/usr/local/bin/runvdr),
i have a crash of mplayer(rc5) on some divx (not all) during the "mplayer
 -identify " (problem with subtitles) of the mplayer plugins.

When i run runvdr out of inittab (root) there is no problem with those divx.

I suspect this is because there is no "user/home directory" when mplayer
is started with inittab ?
Note: I think this problem occurs also with the dvd plugins 0.3.1....

Thanks.
--
Guy Roussin