[vdr] Re: AW: SV: AW: stable or not stable?

Christian Jacobsen wrote:
Well you're right about your assumtion.
The DVB-S card is just put into the box with no feed at my current setup.
Is there a possibility to use the card "for display only", I still want
some
EPG data form the DVB-T feed?
sorry for overseeing that you use dvb-t ;)
I am not sure if that works - but if you use the card _without_ antanna as
Primary for Display and the second with antenna for recieving/recording it
could work. But I am not sure as I have never tried that.
Maybe someone else is doing that ?
I did that in the beginning when there was only 1 cable from the sat-dish to my box. But you need to edit channels.conf to hardwire all channels to the second card.

greets, Steffen