[vdr] Re: AW: SV: AW: stable or not stable?

On Thursday 27 March 2003 10:27 am, Christian Jacobsen wrote:
> Hallo,
>
> > Well you're right about your assumtion.
> > The DVB-S card is just put into the box with no feed at my current setup.
> > Is there a possibility to use the card "for display only", I still want
> > some
> > EPG data form the DVB-T feed?
>
> sorry for overseeing that you use dvb-t ;)
>
> I am not sure if that works - but if you use the card _without_ antanna as
> Primary for Display and the second with antenna for recieving/recording it
> could work. But I am not sure as I have never tried that.
>
> Maybe someone else is doing that ?

Not entirely sure what you're looking for here.

I'm running full feature Hauppauge 2.1 DVB-s and Nova-t here with no dish or
feed to DVB-s. DVB-t is OK through vdr, with EPG. No major problems, maybe a
panic once a week, but I can't say that's down to dvb or vdr.

HTH

Andy