[vdr] Re: [vdr]Ask for help: translations for prefermenu

On 14 Apr 2003, Thomas Keil wrote:

>> Alpha has been introduced in 0.5.2 and basically means "transparency". This is
>> how transparent the color is. 0 means transparent and 255 non-transparent.
>> Maybe in english also, "Opacity" will be a better word than "Alpha".
>In this case make it for "Randtransparenz" for the German translation:
>
>  { "AlphaBorder",
>    "Randtransparenz", // GERMAN
>    "", // TODO
>    "AlphaBordo", // ITALIAN
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>    "", // TODO
>  },

Hmm, I don't know the exact location of Swedish, but I assume it's out of
bounds wrt that array. Anyway, "border transparency" could be:

"Ramens transparens"  // SWEDISH
"Reunan läpinäkyvyys" // FINNISH

--
By reading this message, you may be causing Armageddon. Needless to say,
Armageddon will wipe out your hard drive and damage your computer.